1.29.2012

29 : cirque du soleil "ovo"


For her birthday, we took my grandma to see the newest Cirque performance, "Ovo" at the Santa Monica pier. I had seen a Cirque show well over 10 years ago. I don't remember what the theme was, where it was, or really anything about it, just that I was in awe. This time, older, and more able to appreciate the true art that is Cirque, I was mesmerized. The costumes were amazing and the performances were even better. Come on, what's not to love about a cute little lady bug, and bright green grasshoppers? And the ants... oh-em-gee. Don't even get me started on the ants. One of the best things I've seen ever. Period.

Go see this show now. You won't be disappointed (maybe a little uncomfortable in the seats, but not disappointed).

No comments:

Post a Comment