1.13.2012

13 : yoga

Photo from ilikeiwishiheart.blogspot.com
Almost 10 years ago I took a yoga class. It was a Friday morning and all I can remember is that the class was full of "mature" adults and how incredibly relaxed I felt afterwards.

So when I moved right across the street from the the place the class was held, I figured I'd give it a shot again. This time, in the evening, so that relaxed feeling would be welcoming after a long day.

So yesterday I grabbed my new yoga mat and walked down to class. This time around, the class definitely wasn't what I remembered. Most of the people had just gotten off of work, and this beginning class? Not so much. It wasn't until almost the end of class did she realize she should show us the poses instead of just calling them out.

While I didn't leave feeling all relaxed and ready for bed, I did feel good. Tired, but good. And since it's only a 2 month class, we'll see what the other 7 weeks bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment