1.26.2012

26 : sterling malvasia bianca wine


On my first trip to Napa with an old bf, I was told we needed to experience the Sterling winery. While their wine isn't favored by many wine enthusiasts, most people agree that the vineyard and view is pretty spectacular. I have to agree that most of the wines I tried there were just ok, I really fell in love with their sweet desert wine, Malvasia Bianca. Needless to say a few bottles managed to make their way back with me...

Fast forward a few years and the bottles are long gone. Thankfully in December, the bff and I scored an amazing Living Social deal and quickly made a reservation to take advantage of the offer. A chilled bottle has been sitting in my fridge for a few weeks now, just waiting for a girl's night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment